Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mac Creme Cup Lipstick



Mac's Creme Cup lipstick was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a light almost nude shade but something that I could wear daily and this is perfect!


The website describes it as a light blue pink. I'm an nc15 and this color suites me really well. As you can see from the first picture it is a cremesheen finish so it glides on the lips very well and isn't too drying either.


Here's the swatch, I actually think it shows up lighter on my lips than in the picture but I love it nonetheless. Also, I couldn't have a post on a mac lipstick without mentioning the lovely vanilla scent yum!
This lipstick retails for $14.50 at any Mac store or online at http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/168/310/Lipstick/index.tmpl

Anyone with fair-medium skintones looking for a nice everyday light pink lipstick should definitely try this out.

take care! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment