Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Sally Hansen nail polish strips.

Since we’re coming into Spring here and the weather is finally warming up, I figured it’s an appropriate time to review these new Salon Effects by Sally Hansen nail polish strips in “Not A Peep”.

Now, I’m not exactly sure how new these are but I just bought them last week at my local Meijer for around $8.50. They are basically stickers for your nails, which means no waiting for them to dry!

There are 16 nail polish strips per package and they come in many different patterns, but I just fell completely in love with these little birds. Adorable!

I will say that with having to place them on your nail correctly and filing them down it does take the same amount of time as regularly painting your nails, but these are perfect for when you want cute fun patterns to try out. It says they last 10 days and in the past mine have lasted about a week but overall I really love these!
Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment