Monday, March 19, 2012

Lollia Relax Handcreme

lollToday I just had to rave about this lotion. This Lollia handcreme is in the fragrance Relax. The website describes the scent as a rich exotic blend of Lavender, Bee Blossom Honey with White Orchids and warm, woody undertones of Indian Amber delicately completed with a touch of Tahitian Vanilla. I personally absolutely love this scent, the best way I can describe it is very feminine and light. They also make other things like shower gel and perfumes in this scent which I would love to try next!


The formula is very rich and creamy but not greasy at all. I'm someone who is very picky about hand lotions and hate when I can really feel them on my hands but that is not the case with this. It cured my insanely dry hands during the winter and made them smell heavenly!
The price is $24 for 4oz and you can purchase from the website http://www.lollialife.com/products/relax-shea-butter-handcreme
Or from Anthropologie, where I got mine.

Take care everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment