Monday, March 26, 2012

Chanel eyelash curlers

Now it's about time for something fancy! I will admit that these were a gift and I could never see myself shelling out the money , but I'm sure glad I have them.


I've never been a huge eyelash curler fan. I barely used them before, also the ones I had before were from Forever21 (hah!) . The Shu Uemura eyelash curlers are more well known but I have to say the Chanel ones are fantastic. I can't imagine my eyelashes looking better or more open with anything else.


They retail for $34 and can be bought at Nordstrom or where ever there's a Chanel counter. If you're someone who has trouble curling your lashes and are interested in something more high-end, give these a try!

Take care xx

1 comment:

  1. Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. Im moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards. eyelash extensions henderson

    ReplyDelete