Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Inglot matte top coat

Recently, I acquired a few things from Inglot, one of which is this matte top coat for your nails. I've wanted a matte top coat for a while now, just something to change up my regular nail polish.


I don't know how this stuff works, but it sure does, and fast! I didn't expect my glossy nail polish to become matte so quickly.


You do have to apply this kind of quickly because going over areas again that are already becoming matte can mess up the finish, but this product really is great.


Here, I applied it over Essie's "Cute as a button". You wouldn't expect it to be much different but it's almost like a new polish. I really couldn't stop looking at my nails after I had tried this for the first time!
For the 15 ml bottle it will cost $10 and it can be bought online at http://www.inglotusa.com or at any Inglot store.
Looking for a new look for your nails? Try this matte top coat, it gives such a cool effect!

Take care everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment