Friday, March 23, 2012

Korres lip butters.

The Korres lip butters are one my favorite things. They're very moisturizing and come in 7 different colors, one of which is just clear. The main ingredients in these is Shea Butter and Rice Wax, which are known to provide lots of moisture.


Obviously being a lip "butter" they are very nourishing but I find that they also deposit a good amount of color to my lips. They're definitely not as pigmented as a lipstick would be but on my lips (which already have a lot of color in them) they show up quite nicely!


The two colors I have are Pomegranate and Quince. On the swatches below Pomegranate is on the bottom and is a sheer coral and Quince, above it, is more on the pink side.


These are $12 for 0.24 and are available at Sephora. I would recommend these to EVERYONE! Especially those who want their lips to feel like silk!

Have a great weekend! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment