Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free

I am absolutely obsessed with anything to do with skincare. Over the weekend I picked up this mattifying oil-free moisturizer without knowing anything about the brand or the reviews. Sadly after trying this I'm regretting that decision.

I have oily skin and lately the moisturizer that I've been using just wasn't helping control it so I wanted something more mattifying. Being only $6.99 I figured it wouldn't hurt to try this out. Now it's not that this product was bad or I hated it or anything it simply did nothing for me. I was still shiny after about 2-3 hours. Application was fine but there is a smell to this. After purchasing I read reviews that said the smell was horrible but it didn't bother me at all.

Here it is outside the box. I really liked the packaging but as far as being mattifying? Definitely a no. It comes in a 75 ml tube and I bought mine at Ulta for $6.99. Back on my hunt for a good moisturizer for my oily skin :(

Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment