Friday, March 30, 2012

March 2012 Wishlist!

These are just a couple of items I've had my eye on for a while XD
Korres Lip Butter in Guava : I already know that I love these to death but I want the clear one for days that I don't want a tint to my lips. I explained my love for them on a blog post here

Tangle Teezer : Brushing your hair when it's wet is a huge no no, but when I have to style my hair, I have no choice. This seems like a better alternative for my fragile hair.

Lioele BB Cream : I really want to try any BB cream actually, the problem is though that most are too dark :(

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush : Heard great things about these. Can't decide if I want to try Blissful or Exposed first. Hmm...

Boscia Cooling Cleansing Oil : For the past year or so I've really enjoyed my MAC cleanse off oil, but I have an itch to try something new.

Speaking of BB cream, another light foundation type of thing I want to try is the Makeup Forever Face and Body. I would like something light and natural looking for spring and summer.
Even though sadly these ballet pumps from H&M will probably never be in my possession I can still dream right? I saw these last weekend but they didn't have my size anywhere and they don't sell online in the U.S. Still trying to find a way to make them MINE!

Take care! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment